Search the ORL website
- Vacancy: PhD candidate ‘MRI-based decision support tool for chronic low back pain’
- Vacancy: We offer a Visiting Post-doctoral Fellowship, funded for two years,
- Ph.D. defence Marco Marra, April 16th 2019;
- Florieke Eggermont wins the RIHS Science Award 2018 for the best peer-reviewed publication 2018
- BME poster award 2019 for Florieke Eggermont et.al.
The ESB is pleased to announce that Loes Derikx has been awarded the “ESB Best Thesis Award 2016” for her thesis entitled Femoral Fracture Risk Prediction in Metastatic Bone disease.
Lennert de Ruiter is one of the Top three University winners of the “Simulating Reality” contest 2015, organized by MSC-software. Subject: ‘Evaluating a new orthopedic implant for knee replacement in high-demand conditions‘. MSC Products Illustrated: Marc
The ESB Mobility Grant aims to provide ESB members with financial assistance to carry out collaborative research in a foreign country as part of their Ph.D. or early postdoctoral research. There are two awards available for 2015 on a competitive basis.
Sanaz Berahmani has been awarded with the ISTA Student Biomechanics Award 2015 for her paper titled
“An Experimental Pre-Clinical Assessment of the Primary Stability of a Novel Cementless Femoral Knee Component Relative to a Clinically Successful Design.“